These Official Rules are also posted on each campaign page and must be agreed to before entering online. Some details are changed for the specific campaign, including but not limited to, ELIGIBILITY, ENTRY PERIODS, DRAWING DATES, PRIZE DETAILS AND VALUE, AND TRAVEL DETAILS.
Before entering it is your responsibility to read and understand these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: Promotional raffles, sweepstakes, contests, or any promotional camaign is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Toxic Content Media or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES: Many countries allow entry into a sweepstakes but some do not. Entry is prohibited from countries where local laws prohibit entering a sweepstakes. Entries are void from countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. The Sweepstakes is subject to local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Toxic Content Media (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes Period begins at various times and are posted on this website. There are daily and weekly contests that are advertised. Entries are valid during this period only.
HOW TO ENTER: There is one way to enter (collectively “Entry”):
A. EMAIL: Email a screen shot of your Apple Podcast review of the Aimee Keeps It Creepy Podcast to email@example.com and you will be entered for a random drawing. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods will be void. There is a limit of one online entry per person.
You unconditionally accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules, any additional details on the applicable Sweepstakes Page, the Terms of Service, and all decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt for electronic entries made during the Sweepstakes Period.
DRAWING: On or about the day the contest is scheduled to end, the Sponsor will select the potential winners for each Prize in a random drawing of all eligible Entries received for the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within three business days. Each potential winner will be notified via email using the contact information supplied at the time of entry. The notification will include instructions how to contact and provide the Sponsor with information that may be necessary to fulfill the prize and validate the eligibility of the winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate eligible winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email address, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entry) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
4. An alternate prize may be selected by the Sponsor if the state you have given as your mailing address does not permit the mailing of said prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules per the instructions included in the Sweepstakes entry page and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Toxic Content Media, (ii) based on the Official Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (d) acknowledge that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with name any third parties listed or involved.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent(s), officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
9. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: Winners are announced on Instagram @creepypodcast and contacted directly via the email that they entered the contest with.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with LIST OF COMPANIES NAMED and their names and logos are registered trademarks of each.
Toxic Content Media and The La Fond Company. All rights reserved.